- Potential employer: so what's your availabil-
- Me: I AM AVAILABLE ALL THE TIME. ANY DAY. ALL HOURS. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO PLEASE HIRE ME
feel free to unfollow if you:
- don’t like me
- liked me at one point, but don’t like me anymore
- hate what i post
- hate what i have to say about xyz topic
- find me annoying
- don’t have anything in common with me anymore, and are bored by the things i post
- feel obligated by whatever personal reason you may have to keep following me, even if literally any of those above things apply
this applies to mutuals as well. your dash should be your happy place, so no hard feelings and i wish you the best in life
That interview….really could have gone a lot better.
But, it’s probably gonna be somewhere between 2 to 4 weeks before I hear anything back from them, if at all.
Okay, I’m a bit more calmed down now. I think I’ll try to get some sleep again.
I know I should have been asleep hours ago, but my brain doesn’t want to shut off, and keeps deciding it has to start over-thinking/worrying over literally anything and everything that crosses it.
Yay! I’ve got another job interview scheduled for tomorrow! :)
Hope this goes well! Or at least better than my last interview.
Today on Social Anxiety Theatre: mentally rehearsing elaborate justifications for completely innocuous actions just in case some hypothetical interlocutor demands an explanation.
Oh my god OTHER PEOPLE DO THIS TOO???
I had no idea this was so common. Damn.